Tonight the husband and I are going on a double date to an improv theater and a little sandwich joint. This particular sandwich joint serves Jack and Coke slushies. In mason jars. We are a little too excited.
It got me thinkin, though, why not have an adult slushie option at your wedding? What a fun take on the signature cocktail! Especially for a summer wedding in the steamy south.
For a little over $100 you can rent a frozen drink machine, and just customize your choice of mixers. This is an opportunity to get really fun and playful. Here are some ideas:
- Creamsicle: Orange juice and whipped cream vodka
- Frozen Mojito (alternatively, “frojito”): Lemon-lime soda, white rum, and mint
- Root Beer Float: Root beer and vanilla vodka
- Drunken Arnold Palmer: Lemonade and Firefly sweet tea vodka
- Grown-up Frappuccino: Coffee, coffee liqueur, cream, topped with whipped cream and a green straw of course!